2017-2021 Global Aerospace & Defense Market Size- Forecast Research Report
Added: (Sat Apr 14 2018)
Pressbox (Press Release) -
Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Aerospace & Defense Global Industry Guide 2017-2021” (https://www.bharatbook.com/defence-security-market-research-reports-845975/aerospace-defense-global.html) under Industry and Manufacturing category. The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Global Aerospace & Defense industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global aerospace & defense market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- The aerospace & defense market consists of civil and military aerospace and defense procurements.
- The civil aerospace segment is deemed to be the revenues accrued by manufacturers from all civil aerospace procurement. The valuation of the military aircraft, military vehicles, naval vessels, systems & ordnance, and other defense segments is based on capital expenditure (CAPEX), which is defined as expenditure on research and development (R&D), procurement and maintenance of weaponry and other military equipment. Such procurements only include equipment, parts, and maintenance (EPM); other elements of military spending, such as personnel and buildings, are omitted.
- Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2016 annual average exchange rates.
- The global aerospace & defense market had total revenues of $865.6bn in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.2% between 2012 and 2016.
- The civil aerospace segment was the market's most lucrative in 2016, with total revenues of $570.5bn, equivalent to 65.9% of the market's overall value.
- Global demand for civilian aircraft has grown, most notably in developing Asian economies. Defense spending has increased in some countries, but for the most part developed economies have been neglecting the military budgets due to budget constraints.
Request a free sample copy of Global Aerospace & Defense Market Report @ https://www.bharatbook.com/request-sample/845975
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global aerospace & defense market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global aerospace & defense market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key aerospace & defense market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global aerospace & defense market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the global aerospace & defense market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the global aerospace & defense market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global aerospace & defense market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global aerospace & defense market?
Browse our full report with Table of Contents: https://www.bharatbook.com/defence-security-market-research-reports-845975/aerospace-defense-global.html
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, company profiles, industry study, country reports, business reports, newsletters and online databases. Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Follow us on: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Plus