Add Hyperlink to Images & Printing OneNote Documents inside Java Apps
Added: (Mon Aug 07 2017)
Pressbox (Press Release) -
What's New in this Release?
Aspose development team is very excited to announce the new release of Aspose.Note for Java 17.03.0. It includes new feature of adding hyperlinks to images in the document. It also provides the capability of printing documents to printer. We have also fixed several bugs reported to us by our valued customers. For a complete list of what is new and fixed, please visit the release notes section of Aspose.Note for Java 17.3.This release enhances the feature of working with images in Microsoft OneNote document. It provides the capability to add hyperlink to images in a page. The setHyperlink can be used to set hyperlink to an image as shown in the code sample below. This feature can be used with new images as well as existing images in the document. Users can now print OneNote documents to printer using Aspose.Note for Java API. The API supports printing document to output printer as well as virtual printers. It also facilitates to set additional printer settings using the PrintOptions class. This release has also worked to improve the file size and saving time for documents with large number of page versions. With this improvement, the file size and document saving time is reduced. This surely helps improve the overall API performance in terms of efficiency and effectiveness. Bellows is the list of new and enhanced features included in this new release.
• Add support for hyperlinks in images.
• Add support to print document.
• Optimize file size and saving time of Documents with many page versions.
• Wrong tags position and numeration in numbered lists while exporting to PDF and image formats.
• Incorrect indent of table content while exporting to PDF and image formats.
• Licensing functionality does not work when run it using maven
• Aspose.Note License Failure
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Note for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Note for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Link an Image to Hyperlink: https://docs.aspose.com/display/notejava/Working+with+Images#WorkingwithImages-LinkanImagetoHyperlink
- Printing Documents: https://docs.aspose.com/display/notejava/Printing+Documents
Overview: Aspose.Note for Java
Aspose.Note is a feature-rich Java class library that enables java applications to programmatically interact with OneNote documents without requiring MS Office OneNote having installed on the server. This Java API empowers developers to Create, Read, Export and Manipulate the contents of the Microsoft OneNote file format by working with attachments, text, hyperlinks, tables, tags and text styles. Easily extract images from OneNote documents and convert them to PDF, BMP, JPG, GIF and TIFF image formats.
More about Aspose.Note for Java
- Homepage of Aspose.Note for Java: http://www.aspose.com/products/note/java
- Download Aspose.Note for Java: http://www.aspose.com/downloads/note/java
- Online documentation of Aspose.Note for Java: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/notejava
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066