Add or Remove Custom Properties of 3D Object & Export 3D Models to RVM Format using .NET
Added: (Thu Jan 11 2018)
Pressbox (Press Release) -
What’s new in this release?
Aspose team is pleased to announce the release of Aspose.3D for .NET 17.12.0. The new version 17.12 of the API has been released with the support of scaling geometries in 3D model as well as manipulating custom properties of 3D objects. Developers can sort out a child node using FindNode member of the Node instance. With the help of Aspose.3D for .NET API, developers can export all supported 3D models to RVM format. The Save method of the Scene class allows to export 3D models. With the recent version 17.12 of Aspose.3D for .NET API, developers can scale a single 3D object or all objects in a 3D scene. In order to achieve this, multiple Scale members are added to the PolygonModifier class. Please refer to the code example as documented in this help topic "Scale geometries of a 3D Scene". With the help of Aspose.3D for .NET API, developers can add, retrieve and remove custom properties of 3D objects. In order to achieve this, RemoveProperty, GetProperty, SetProperty members are added in the Node class. Furthermore, FindNode method has been added in the Node class. It helps in retrieving a child node by name. This release includes plenty of new features as listed below
• Add support of exporting RVM (AVEVA PDMS)
• Add shorthand way to scale geometries
• Add support of exporting custom property/ID to nodes in GLTF format
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.3D for .NET documentation that may guide users briefly how to use Aspose.3D for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Scale geometries of a 3D Scene: https://docs.aspose.com/display/3dnet/Scale+geometries+of+a+3D+Scene
- Save a 3D Document: https://docs.aspose.com/display/3dnet/Save+a+3D+Document
Overview: Aspose.3D for .NET
Aspose.3D for .NET is a feature-rich component and class library for .NET that empowers Mono and .NET application including ASP.NET, Windows Forms and Web Services to connect with prevalent 3D document formats automatically without the 3D modeling and rendering software being installed on the server. It supports FBX (ASCII, Binary) and STL (ASCII, Binary) file formats and developers can easily create, read, convert, modify and control the substance of these 3D document formats using Aspose.3D API.
More about Aspose.3D for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.3D for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/products/3d/net
- Download Aspose.3D for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/downloads/3d/net
- Online documentation of Aspose.3D for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/3dnet/Home
Aspose Pty Ltd, Suite 163,
79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066