Added: (Mon Jun 04 2018)
Pressbox (Press Release) -
Build the BEST Word Processing Apps using the Best Microsoft Word Compatible APIs for Any Platform
Programmatically perform advance Word document manipulation tasks without using Microsoft Word. Aspose.Words Product Family includes individual APIs for .NET, Java Android and SharePoint. Also export reports from JasperReports and SQL Server Reporting Services to Word document formats. It supports DOC, DOCX, RTF, XML, HTML, OpenDocument, PDF, XPS, EPUB and other formats. With Aspose.Words you can generate, modify, convert, render and print documents directly within your applications. Download Free Trial: https://downloads.aspose.com/words?utm_source=nl&utm_campaign=nl-june18&utm_medium=link
Privacy and Terms and Conditions Changes
Launching Soon: Aspose.Email for Python via .NET Core
Good news for Python application developers who would love to incorporate email processing and communication related functionality in their applications. Aspose.Email for Python via .NET Core is soon to be launched and it will include full functionality of Standard .NET Framework of API with just a few exceptions. Read more details here: https://blog.aspose.com/2018/05/21/aspose.email-for-python-via-.net-core-to-be-launched-soon/?utm_source=nl&utm_campaign=nl-june18&utm_medium=link
Support for .NET Standard 2.0 in Aspose.HTML for .NET
Aspose.HTML is a cross-platform class library that enables you to perform a wide range of HTML manipulation tasks directly within your .NET applications. The new version of Aspose.HTML for .NET now supports .NET Standard 2.0 (.NET Core) Framework. It allows parsing of HTML5, CSS3, SVG and HTML Canvas to construct a Document Object Model (DOM) based on the official W3C specification. Read more details here: https://blog.aspose.com/2018/05/08/support-for-.net-standard-2.0-in-aspose.html-for-.net-18.5/?utm_source=nl&utm_campaign=nl-june18&utm_medium=link
Support for .NET Standard 2.0 in Aspose.BarCode for .NET
Aspose.BarCode for .NET brings exciting feature of support for .NET Standard 2.0 (.NET Core). We have ported complete functionality of regular .NET version of Aspose.BarCode into .NET Standard 2.0 version with just a few limitations. Read more details here: https://blog.aspose.com/2018/05/07/support-for-.net-standard-2.0-in-aspose.barcode-for-.net-18.4/?utm_source=nl&utm_campaign=nl-june18&utm_medium=link
Support of Microsoft Office 2016 Charts included in Aspose.Slides
Aspose.Slides offers standalone PowerPoint presentations processing APIs to read, write, manipulate & convert PowerPoint slides. The latest version supports MSO 2016 charts within any type of .NET, Java, C++ and SharePoint applications as well as SSRS and JasperReports exporters. Developers can now create charts in an easy way within PowerPoint slides namely: Histogram, Picture Organization, Tree Map, Box and Whisker, Funnel and Sunburst charts.
LINQ Reporting Engine Supports Null-Conditional Operators in Template Expressions
Aspose.Words adds new feature in LINQ Reporting Engine to support pre-defined null-conditional (A?.B) and null-coalescing (A ?? B) operators in template expressions within .NET, Java, and Android via Java applications. The engine also enables users to use lifted operators in template expressions. More: https://blog.aspose.com/2018/05/21/aspose.words-for-android-via-java-18.5-released/?utm_source=nl&utm_campaign=nl-june18&utm_medium=link
How to: Create and Manipulate Microsoft Excel Charts and Shapes in C++ Applications?
Aspose.Cells for Android via Java finds the children pivot tables of a parent pivot Aspose.Cells for C++ supports creating and manipulating charts and shapes in XLS, XLSX, XLSM and XLSB file formats. C++ developers can visualize information in charts just as Microsoft Excel does. Creating charts at runtime, based on the data in a spreadsheet, is one of Aspose.Cells demanding feature. Aspose.Cells supports to create both Standard and Customized charts. Try out fully functional code examples here: https://blog.aspose.com/2018/05/14/create-and-manipulate-ms-excel-charts-and-shapes-using-aspose.cells-for-c-18.4/?utm_source=nl&utm_campaign=nl-june18&utm_medium=link
How to: Convert PDF to HTML using Aspose.Pdf Java API?
For some particular PDF documents (i.e. containing images and annotations), Aspose.Pdf API was taking more time than expected in order to render PDF files as HTML. However, we have improved API for such type of conversions and processing time is much reduced. Try out fully functional code examples here: https://blog.aspose.com/2018/05/14/create-and-manipulate-ms-excel-charts-and-shapes-using-aspose.cells-for-c-18.4/?utm_source=nl&utm_campaign=nl-june18&utm_medium=link
How to: Read or Write TSV (Tab-Separated Values) Files in .NET and Java Applications?
TSV files are used to contain spreadsheet data but without any formatting. The format is same with Tab Delimited where data is arranged in rows and columns such as tables and spreadsheets. Aspose.Cells does support to read and write TSV file format type, it includes relevant member (TSV) in both LoadFormat and SaveFormat Enumerations. Try .NET and Java sample code within your personalized applications now:
How to: Export PNG and JPEG to PDF in Aspose.Imaging for Java?
Using Aspose.Imaging for Java developers can convert PNG, JPEG and BMP to PDF format. It provides an Image class to load PNG or JPG files and same can be used to convert images to PDF format. Try out fully functional code examples here: https://blog.aspose.com/2018/05/04/support-for-exporting-png-and-jpeg-to-pdf-in-aspose.imaging/?utm_source=nl&utm_campaign=nl-june18&utm_medium=link
Updates about new product releases
1. Aspose.Total for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/downloads/total/net - a compilation of Aspose latest .NET products.
2. Aspose.Total for Java: http://www.aspose.com/downloads/total/java a compilation of Aspose latest Java products.
3. Aspose.Total for Android: http://www.aspose.com/downloads/total/android all the latest versions of Aspose Android APIs.
4. Aspose.Total for SharePoint: http://www.aspose.com/downloads/total/sharepoint a compilation of Asposelatest SharePoint products.
5. Aspose.Total for Reporting Services: http://www.aspose.com/downloads/total/reportingservices a compilation of our latest Reporting Services products
6. Aspose.Total for JasperReports: http://www.aspose.com/downloads/total/jasperreports The latest versions of Aspose JasperReports products.
7. Aspose.Total for C++: https://products.aspose.com/total/cpp?utm_source=nl&utm_campaign=nl-dec17&utm_medium=link The latest versions of our C++ products packaged into one product suite.
8. Aspose.Words for SharePoint 18.4 Improved rendering to PDF, Pie Chart, WordArt objects and MathAccentElement.
9. Aspose.Pdf for C++ 18.4 Improvements in Internal code and system classes of Aspose.PDF for C++.
10. Aspose.BarCode for .NET and SSRS 18.5 Improved barcode generation process in .NET and SQL Server Reporting Services.
11. Aspose.Pdf for Java 18.3 Improved and Enhanced Java Library to Create and Manipulate PDF Documents.
12. Aspose.Words for Reporting Services 18.4 Upgraded Aspose.Words for Reporting Services to the latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET.
13. Aspose.BarCode for Java, SSRS and JasperReports 18.4 Upgraded exception handling in Aspose.BarCode API.
14. Aspose.Email for .NET and Java 18.4 API functionality has been improved as result of several bug fixes.
15. Aspose.Diagram for .NET and Java 18.4 Enhanced cloning of Shape and connecting Visio Shapes by connection indexes.
16. Aspose.Words for JasperReports 18.4 Upgraded Aspose.Words for JasperReports to the latest version of Aspose.Words for Java.
17. Aspose.Tasks for .NET 18.5 Metered Licensing is now supported for those customers who want to be billed based on the usage of the API features.
18. Aspose.3D for .NET 18.4 Enhanced import and export of Collada and add Vertex element to Mesh.
19. Aspose.Tasks for Java 18.4 Improved project recalculations further to enhance the API functionality.
Supporting User Groups and Conferences
Aspose is sponsoring a number of user groups and upcoming events, including:
June 16: Queensland Global DevOps Bootcamp Brisbane, Australia
Would you like us to sponsor your user group? Get in contact: email@example.com
Collect a copy of Aspose Newsletter, June 2018 edition
- Collect the English version of this newsletter: https://goo.gl/Kvmj8Y
Aspose Pty Ltd,
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066