Aspose.Newsletter May 2018: Enterprise Applications Development using Aspose Native APIs & Other New
Added: (Fri May 04 2018)
Pressbox (Press Release) -
Aspose Newsletter for May 2018 has now been published that highlights all the newly supported features offered in the recent releases. It includes information about business file format APIs for all Major platforms, launching Soon Aspose.3D for Java API to work with 3D formats, work with password-Protected ODT and OTT files in .NET, Java and Android applications, embed all fonts when converting presentation to HTML, add text and Image in AutoCAD DWG files within Java Applications & many more.
Business File Format APIs for all Major Platforms: Build the best applications using Aspose Native APIs
Manipulate Microsoft Word, Excel, PDF, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio, Project, HTML, Images and 100+ other file formats using Aspose native APIs for .NET, Java, Android, C++, SharePoint, Reporting Services and JasperReports. Developers can easily create, edit, render, print and convert between popular document formats within their own application by adding just a few lines of code. Download Free Trial: https://downloads.aspose.com/?utm_source=nl&utm_campaign=nl-may18&utm_medium=link
Launching Soon: Aspose.3D for Java API to work with 3D Formats
Aspose.3D for .NET is already enabling to work with 3D formats within .NET applications. Now Aspose is ready to launch Aspose.3D for Java that will empower developers to import and export 3D models into the supported formats, access 3D elements for editing purposes and build a 3D model from scratch. They can also build GPU and CAD friendly geometries as well as skeletal animation and morphing. Read more details here: https://blog.aspose.com/2018/04/12/aspose.3d-for-java-api-to-work-with-3d-formats-is-coming-soon/?utm_source=nl&utm_campaign=nl-may18&utm_medium=link
Work with Password-Protected ODT and OTT Files in .NET, Java and Android Applications
Aspose.Words now supports working with encrypted OpenDocument Text (ODT) and document template files (OTT) in .NET, Java and Android applications. The OdtSaveOptions class can be used to specify additional options when saving a document into the ODT or OTT format. Also use OdtSaveOptions.Password property to get or set password to encrypt document: https://blog.aspose.com/2018/04/13/aspose.words-for-java-18.4-released/?utm_source=nl&utm_campaign=nl-may18&utm_medium=link
Embed all Fonts when Converting Presentation to HTML
Aspose.Slides now supports exporting presentation to HTML by embedding all fonts used in presentation within .NET, Java, C++, SharePoint, SSR and JasperReports. A new HTML controller EmbedAllFontsHtmlController has been added that is used to embed all presentation fonts in HTML document. Using Aspose.Slides APIs experience improved chart, text and shapes rendering support in API along with improvement in exported PDF outputs: https://blog.aspose.com/2018/04/02/support-for-saving-fonts-for-exported-html-available-in-aspose.slides/?utm_source=nl&utm_campaign=nl-may18&utm_medium=link
Support for Subscript, SmallCap PSD and exporting CMYK PSD to CMYK TIFF in .NET and Java
Using Aspose.Imaging APIs developers can convert CMYK PSD file to CMYK tiff format within .NET and Java applications. Just load image of any format and then you can set various properties using TiffOptions class and save the image. The new version also supports working with Subscript and adds the SmallCap option parsing and rendering for PSD text layer: https://blog.aspose.com/2018/04/02/support-for-subscript-and-small-caps-for-psd-rendering-in-aspose.imaging/?utm_source=nl&utm_campaign=nl-may18&utm_medium=link
How to: Find & refresh children Pivot Tables and Group Pivot Fields in the Pivot Table?
Aspose.Cells for Android via Java finds the children pivot tables of a parent pivot table using the PivotTable.getChildren() and then refreshes them one by one. You can also avoid exporting various types of Document, Workbook and Worksheet properties while exporting Microsoft Excel files to HTML. Try out fully functional code examples here: https://blog.aspose.com/2018/04/03/refresh-children-pivot-tables-of-parent-pivot-table-group-pivot-fields-in-the-pivot-table-and-set-margins-of-comment-or-shape-in-aspose.cells-for-android-via-java-18.3/?utm_source=nl&utm_campaign=nl-may18&utm_medium=link
How to: Determine Line Break in PDF and Clone TextFragments with Identical Formatting?
Aspose.Pdf for .NET now supports logging (tracking) background processing (line breaking) of multi-line text fragments in text adding scenarios. You can use GetNotifications(), a new method of Page Class in order to achieve the functionality. You can also clone a TextFragment with segments formatting identical to the original fragment, use TextFragment.Clone() method to achieve this. Try out fully functional code examples here: https://blog.aspose.com/2018/04/23/process-line-breaking-and-create-clones-of-textfragments-with-aspose.pdf-for-.net-18.4/?utm_source=nl&utm_campaign=nl-may18&utm_medium=link
How to: Renumber WBS Codes of Tasks in a Java Project File?
Aspose.Tasks for Java provides support for renumbering WBS Codes of tasks in a project (associated with tasks like Microsoft Projects Renumber function) and eliminate gaps between tasks list and page footer while rendering project data. Try out fully functional C# code examples here: https://blog.aspose.com/2018/04/03/renumber-wbs-codes-with-aspose.tasks-for-java-18.3/?utm_source=nl&utm_campaign=nl-may18&utm_medium=link
How to: Control Image Quality Compression during OneNote Document Conversion to PDF?
Aspose.Note for Java adds the capability to control the compression ratio of images during conversion to PDF. It lets you select the image compression type and quality using the SaveOptions class of the API. Image quality can be set from 0 to 100 using the JpegQuality property of SaveOptions. Try out fully functional code examples here: https://blog.aspose.com/2018/04/04/image-quality-control-with-aspose.note-for-java-18.3/?utm_source=nl&utm_campaign=nl-may18&utm_medium=link
How to: Add Text and Image in AutoCAD DWG files within Java Applications?
Aspose.CAD for Java announces plenty of new features related to: adding text in DWG file, exporting DWG entity to image, saving DXF files and importing image to DWG file. Try out fully functional code examples here: https://blog.aspose.com/2018/04/02/support-for-adding-text-and-image-in-dwg-file-using-aspose.cad/?utm_source=nl&utm_campaign=nl-may18&utm_medium=link
How to: Display Geographic Data by Google Earth within .NET applications?
Aspose.GIS for .NET now support KML file format that is used to display geographic data by Google Earth. Developers can create or read KML files, add attributes as well as features to it using the API. Try out fully functional code examples here: https://blog.aspose.com/2018/03/30/support-for-kml-file-format-with-aspose.gis-for-.net-18.3/?utm_source=nl&utm_campaign=nl-may18&utm_medium=link
Updates about new product releases
1. Aspose.Total for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/downloads/total/net - a compilation of Aspose latest .NET products.
2. Aspose.Total for Java: http://www.aspose.com/downloads/total/java a compilation of Aspose latest Java products.
3. Aspose.Total for Android: http://www.aspose.com/downloads/total/android all the latest versions of Aspose Android APIs.
4. Aspose.Total for SharePoint: http://www.aspose.com/downloads/total/sharepoint a compilation of Asposelatest SharePoint products.
5. Aspose.Total for Reporting Services: http://www.aspose.com/downloads/total/reportingservices a compilation of our latest Reporting Services products
6. Aspose.Total for JasperReports: http://www.aspose.com/downloads/total/jasperreports The latest versions of Aspose JasperReports products.
7. Aspose.Total for C++: https://products.aspose.com/total/cpp?utm_source=nl&utm_campaign=nl-dec17&utm_medium=link The latest versions of our C++ products packaged into one product suite.
8. Aspose.Words for SharePoint 18.3 Improved reflection effect for 3D rotated WordArt objects and rendering of DML charts in Word documents.
9. Aspose.Pdf for .NET 18.3 Improved Image Quality in PDF to HTML Conversion and Repeating Column in Table.
10. Aspose.BarCode for .NET 18.3 Improved recognition of barcode from image and from PDF file.
11. Aspose.Pdf for Java 18.3 Improved and Enhanced Java Library to Create and Manipulate PDF Documents.
12. Aspose.Words for Java 18.3 Fixed issues related to incorrect page number in exported Word document.
13. Aspose.Email for .NET 18.3 Introduced the capability of setting the participant status of a meeting that lets you add the same information to output ICS file in the form of PARTSTAT property.
14. Aspose.Diagram for .NET and Java 18.3 Move page position in Visio drawing and enhanced export of Visio drawing to XPS.
15. Aspose.Tasks for .NET 18.4 Improved project recalculations and extended Aspose.Tasks collections to support BCL collection interfaces.
16. Aspose.BarCode for Java 18.3 Enhanced barcode generation process in this release.
17. Aspose.3D for .NET 18.3 Enhanced texture-transparency and retrieval of entity bounding box among 3D file formats.
18. Aspose.BarCode for JasperReports 18.3 Fixed issues related to evaluation message displayed when customer is using a free version of Aspose.BarCode API.
19. Aspose.HTML for .NET 18.4 Enhanced support for rendering HTML files to image files in .NET.
Supporting User Groups and Conferences
Aspose is sponsoring a number of user groups and upcoming events, including:
April 21: Brisbane Global Azure Bootcamp Brisbane, Australia
April 21: Global Azure Bootcamp Singapore
May 22 23: de:code Japan Tokyo, Japan
Would you like us to sponsor your user group? Get in contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Collect a copy of Aspose Newsletter, May 2018 edition
- Collect the English version of this newsletter: https://goo.gl/Yieef7
Aspose Pty Ltd,
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066