Barcode Image Rotation & Barcode Detection from PDF Files are Enhanced using .NET
Added: (Thu Nov 02 2017)
Pressbox (Press Release) -
What's New in this Release?
The latest version of Aspose.BarCode for .NET 17.10.0 has been released. This is primarily a maintenance release whereby Aspose team has resolved certain issues incurring in API. In this release some design decisions have been made. Aspose.BarCode for WPF has been merged in main Aspose.BarCode for .NET. Furthermore Class Aspose.BarCode.WPF.BarCodeElement has also been added to Aspose.BarCode for .NET. This release also fixes exceptions that were reported by Aspose valued customers. DatabarStacked barcode generation process has been improved. The functionality has been improved in such a way that it now produce correct text in the barcode image. Whereas recognition process now returns correct output. DatabarExpandedStacked barcode recognition process has been enhanced. It is now producing correct output as a result of barcode recognition process. Rotation settings were not working properly in case when a barcode is generated and saved as an EMF image. The issue has been fixed. Now BarCodeBuilder.Rotate method is working properly and produce correct rotated barcode image. Barcode recognition process have been improved to detect barcodes from PDF files. Process to generation and recognition DatabarLimited barcode has been improved. Below is the list of new and improved features supported in this version.
• Merge Aspose.BarCode for WPF with main .NET 3.0 - 4.5 versions
• Remove Obsolete public API
• Incorrect text in picture for DatabarStacked
• Recognition result isn't correct for DatabarExpandedStacked
• Unable to recognize DatabarStacked barcode
• Rotation doesn't affected to EMF export
• Index was out of range exception when try to recognize barcode from PDF
• Incorrect DatabarLimited generation/recognition
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.BarCode for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.BarCode for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Manage Barcode Caption: https://docs.aspose.com/display/barcodenet/Managing+Barcodes#ManagingBarcodes-ManageBarcodeCaption
- Create Barcode with Image In Place of Codetext: https://docs.aspose.com/display/barcodenet/Creating+2D+Barcodes#Creating2DBarcodes-CreateBarcodewithImageInPlaceofCodetext
Overview: Aspose.BarCode for .NET
Aspose.BarCode is a .NET component for generation and recognition of Linear and 2D barcodes on all kinds of .NET applications. It supports WPF with 29+ Barcode symbologies like OneCode, QR, Aztec, MSI, EAN128, EAN14, SSCC18, Code128, Code39, Postnet, MarcoPDF417, Datamatrix, UPCA etc. Other features include barcode insertion in PDF, Word and Excel documents. Also take image output in BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG and WMF formats. Users can also control image styles such as background color, bar color etc.
More about Aspose.BarCode for .NET
- Homepage of C# & VB.NET Barcode Component: http://www.aspose.com/products/barcode/net
- Download of Aspose.BarCode for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/downloads/barcode/net
- Online documentation of Aspose.BarCode for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/barcodenet/Home
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066