Generate Barcode with Logo In Place of Codetext & Identify Type of Code128 Barcode using.NET
Added: (Tue Aug 08 2017)
Pressbox (Press Release) -
What's New in this Release?
The latest version of Aspose.BarCode for .NET 17.6.0 has been released. The major development in this release is the support to generate the QR barcode with a logo/image inside the barcode image. Functionality to identify the type of Code128 coded barcode while performing barcode recognition has also been incorporated in this release. Aspose.BarCode now supports generating barcode with logo/other image inside it instead of codetext. How a developer can embed a logo/image/picture inside the barcode is very simple and is demonstrated in the code snippet given on the blog announcement page. Aspose.BarCode for .NET provides the functionality to identify the type of Code128 barcode while performing barcode recognition operation. Following code snippet demonstrates how to achieve the functionality. This month’s release also includes few bug fixes that were reported by Aspose customers in the previous release and enhancements, such as Functionality to read the supplement code text from EAN13 coded barcode has been improved and Recognition process was recognizing EAN13 coded barcode as UPC-A. An enhancemnet has been made in the algorithm to correctly recognizing EAN13 coded barcode. Below is the list of new and improved features supported in this version.
• Ability to identify the type of Code128 coded barcode type while recognition
• Ability to add a picture or image inside a barcode in place of codetext
• Unable to get the supplement code text from EAN13 coded barcode
• Incorrect recognition UPCA of EAN13 code
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.BarCode for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.BarCode for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Identify The Type of Code128 Coded Barcode: https://docs.aspose.com/display/barcodenet/Use+Checksum+and+Supplement+Data#UseChecksumandSupplementData-IdentifyTheTypeofCode128CodedBarcode
- Create Barcode with Image In Place of Codetext: https://docs.aspose.com/display/barcodenet/Creating+2D+Barcodes#Creating2DBarcodes-CreateBarcodewithImageInPlaceofCodetext
Overview: Aspose.BarCode for .NET
Aspose.BarCode is a .NET component for generation and recognition of Linear and 2D barcodes on all kinds of .NET applications. It supports WPF with 29+ Barcode symbologies like OneCode, QR, Aztec, MSI, EAN128, EAN14, SSCC18, Code128, Code39, Postnet, MarcoPDF417, Datamatrix, UPCA etc. Other features include barcode insertion in PDF, Word and Excel documents. Also take image output in BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG and WMF formats. Users can also control image styles such as background color, bar color etc.
More about Aspose.BarCode for .NET
- Homepage of C# & VB.NET Barcode Component: http://www.aspose.com/products/barcode/net
- Download of Aspose.BarCode for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/downloads/barcode/net
- Online documentation of Aspose.BarCode for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/barcodenet/Home
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066