Get All HTML Page Images & HTML Fragments Matching Specified XPath Query in Cloud Apps
Added: (Wed Oct 10 2018)
Pressbox (Press Release) -
What's New in this Release?
Aspose team is pleased to announce the new monthly release of Aspose.HTML Cloud 18.7. A group of new REST API endpoints such as Get list of HTML fragments matching the specified XPath query by the source page URL and Get all HTML page images packaged as a ZIP archive by the source page URL has been added. This release supports getting list of HTML fragments matching the specified XPath query by the source page URL. Please check Get HTML fragments using XPath article for details in the product documentation section. Passing a URL with query parameters as a value to sourceUrl parameter has been partially fixed for static and server-side dynamically generated HTML pages. Whereas the issue regarding “Web pages with client-side dynamic content are not supported” will be handled in the future releases. The list of important new and improved features are given below
• GET: Selects HTML fragments by XPath query from the HTML page (located in Web by its URL)
• GET: Extracts all images from HTML page (located in Web by its URL)
• Passing a URL with query parameters as a value to sourceUrl parameter; partially fixed - for static and server-side dynamically generated HTML pages
• Detect keywords in the HTML document text content
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Html Cloud documentation that may guide users briefly how to use Aspose.Html for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Get Images from HTML document: https://docs.aspose.cloud/display/htmlcloud/Get+Images+from+HTML+document
- Get HTML fragments using XPath: https://docs.aspose.cloud/display/htmlcloud/Get+HTML+fragments+using+XPath
Overview: Aspose.Html Cloud
Aspose.Html Cloud is an advanced HTML manipulation API that enables developers to perform a wide range of HTML manipulation tasks directly within Cloud applications. This API offers the capabilities to create as well as manipulate HTML files within your Cloud applications. It also provides the features to iterate through HTML elements, Nodes, extract CSS information, edit or remove HTML nodes, configure a document sandbox which affects the processing of CSS styles, rendering of HTML to PDF, XPS or raster image formats and much more.
More about Aspose.Html Cloud
- Homepage of Aspose.Html Cloud: https://products.aspose.cloud/html/cloud
- Download Aspose.Html Cloud: https://github.com/asposecloud/Aspose.HTML-Cloud
- Online documentation Aspose.Html Cloud: https://docs.aspose.cloud/display/htmlcloud/Developer+Guide
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066