Images Support in PDF to Word Conversion & Fully Reworked Version of .NET SDK inside Cloud Apps
Added: (Wed Jan 10 2018)
Pressbox (Press Release) -
What is new in this release?
Aspose team is pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Words for Cloud 17.11.0. This release includes improvements in terms of feature enhancements and bug fixes. Specifically, we are providing support for images in PDF to Word conversion and has released fully reworked version of Aspose.Words for Cloud .NET SDK. This release introduces support for images in PDF to Word conversion with some limitations, such as Semi-transparent images are not converted properly and Rotated images are not supported. The fully reworked version of Aspose.Words for Cloud .NET SDK has been released. .NET Cloud SDK is a wrapper around REST API, allowing to process documents in C# quickly and easily, gaining all benefits of strong types and IDE highlights. The distribution is available at NuGet and source code at GitHub. New SDK is fully supported and has some advantages over the previous versions, such as SDK is fully in sync with the API, all missing methods are added, Classes, methods, and properties have comments and are IDE-friendly, Better security & more. SDK is not backward compatible with the previous generation because of the last item. It should be straightforward to convert program code to using Request/Response objects. The list of new and enhanced features added in this release are given below
• DOCX to PDF conversion issue with SmartArt rendering
• Horizontal and Vertical Merge properties of Cell are updated incorrectly
• Footer missing in converting from Word to PDF
• SDK is fully in sync with the API, all missing methods are added
• Classes, methods, and properties have comments and are IDE-friendly
• Better security
• Usage of Request/Response classes to represent long lists of parameters. This allows for cleaner code and easier backward-compatibility going forward
Start a free trial today – all users need is to sign up with the Aspose for Cloud service. Once signed up, users are ready to try the powerful file processing features offered by Aspose for Cloud.
Overview: Aspose for Cloud
Aspose for Cloud is a cloud-based document generation, conversion and automation platform for developers that offer a unique suite of APIs to work with Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, PDFs, and email formats and protocols. It supports all features for file processing, document scanning, barcodes creation and recognition, and allows extracting text or images too. You can also work with SaaSpose APIs using REST SDKs that can be called from .NET, Java, PHP and Ruby etc.
More about Aspose for Cloud
- Learn More about Aspose.Words for Cloud: http://www.aspose.com/products/words/cloud
- Download latest release of Aspose.Words for Cloud: http://www.aspose.com/downloads/words/cloud
- Online Documentation for Aspose.Words for Cloud: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/wordscloud/Home
Aspose Pty Ltd, Suite 163,
79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066