Import & Convert Siemens JT Files into Other Supported Formats inside .NET Apps
Added: (Thu Jun 07 2018)
Pressbox (Press Release) -
What’s new in this release?
Aspose team is pleased to announce the release of Aspose.3D for .NET 18.5. The recent version of the API has been released with the support of importing Siemens JT files, and developers can save these files into the supported file formats. The recent version 18.5 also covers enhancements and regular bug fixes. It is recommended to Aspose clients to incorporate the latest upgrade of Aspose.3D for .NET API to take benefit of improved functionality and bug fixes. With the help of Aspose.3D for .NET API, developers can convert version 8 of Siemens JT files to the supported formats. All supported output formats are listed in this help topic: Save a 3D Model in the docuementation section. Developers can import Siemens JT file into the Aspose.3D for .NET API with the constructor or Open member of the Scene class as narrated in documentation help topic Import 3D model. This release includes plenty of new features as listed below
• Siemens JT Version 8 import support
• Investigation: Collada is missing Material ID
• RVM to FBX - incomplete export of multi-site RVM
• Incorrect Quaternion and Euler angle rotation
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.3D for .NET documentation that may guide users briefly how to use Aspose.3D for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Save a 3D Document: https://docs.aspose.com/display/3dnet/Save+a+3D+Document
- Reading a 3D Scene: https://docs.aspose.com/display/3dnet/Create+and+Read+an+Existing+3D+Scene#CreateandReadanExisting3DScene-Readinga3DScene
Overview: Aspose.3D for .NET
Aspose.3D for .NET is a feature-rich component and class library for .NET that empowers Mono and .NET application including ASP.NET, Windows Forms and Web Services to connect with prevalent 3D document formats automatically without the 3D modeling and rendering software being installed on the server. It supports FBX (ASCII, Binary) and STL (ASCII, Binary) file formats and developers can easily create, read, convert, modify and control the substance of these 3D document formats using Aspose.3D API.
More about Aspose.3D for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.3D for .NET: https://products.aspose.com/3d/net
- Download Aspose.3D for .NET: https://downloads.aspose.com/3d/net
- Online documentation of Aspose.3D for .NET: https://docs.aspose.com/display/3dnet/Home
Aspose Pty Ltd, Suite 163,
79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066