Retrieve Bounding Box of 3D Entities & Enhanced Texture-Transparency using .NET
Added: (Tue Apr 10 2018)
Pressbox (Press Release) -
What’s new in this release?
Aspose team is pleased to announce the release of Aspose.3D for .NET 18.3.0. The new version 18.3 of the API has been released with the support of retrieving the bounding box of entities in 3D model. Developers can find improvement on applying transparency to the materials as well as the compatibility support among 3D formats with new APIs. With the help of Aspose.3D for .NET API, developers can apply material using per-pixel alpha channel defined in the diffuse/albedo texture. In order to achieve this, it has added Alpha and AlphaSource members. These members make it compatible with texture-transparency in 3D formats like U3D/FBX and these are also supported in Aspose.3D API renderer, since LambertMaterial, PhongMaterial and PbrMaterial classes have transparency factor. With the recent version 18.3 of Aspose.3D for .NET API, developers can retrieve a bounding box of 3D entities. This release includes plenty of new features as listed below
• Order-independent transparency
• Cannot render model transparency
• 3DS to GLTF export throws an out of index error
• Add support for NURBS curve
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.3D for .NET documentation that may guide users briefly how to use Aspose.3D for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Create a 3D Cube Mesh and Scene: https://docs.aspose.com/display/3dnet/Create+a+3D+Cube+Mesh+and+Scene
- Create rectangular Torus in 3D Scene: https://docs.aspose.com/display/3dnet/Create+rectangular+Torus+in+3D+Scene
Overview: Aspose.3D for .NET
Aspose.3D for .NET is a feature-rich component and class library for .NET that empowers Mono and .NET application including ASP.NET, Windows Forms and Web Services to connect with prevalent 3D document formats automatically without the 3D modeling and rendering software being installed on the server. It supports FBX (ASCII, Binary) and STL (ASCII, Binary) file formats and developers can easily create, read, convert, modify and control the substance of these 3D document formats using Aspose.3D API.
More about Aspose.3D for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.3D for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/products/3d/net
- Download Aspose.3D for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/downloads/3d/net
- Online documentation of Aspose.3D for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/3dnet/Home
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.3D for .NET Forum: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/aspose.3d-product-family/535/showforum.aspx
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.3D for .NET blog: http://www.aspose.com/blogs/aspose-products/aspose-3d-product-family.html
Aspose Pty Ltd, Suite 163,
79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066