Cleantech Market: Revenue, Opportunity, Segment and Key Trends 2018-2023
Added: (Wed Oct 10 2018)
Pressbox (Press Release) -
Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on "Cleantech Market in India (2018-2023)" (https://www.bharatbook.com/MarketReports/Cleantech-Market-in-India-2018-2023/1249051) under Consumer Goods Category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports.
Clean technology or cleantech is an industry that improves operational performance, efficiency and productivity of the environment by reducing costs, inputs, energy consumption and waste. It is also one kind of investment philosophy used by various investors who wish to make profit from environment-friendly companies. India represents a key market for clean technology industries as it is investing billions in this sector as well as getting foreign direct investments (FDI).
Cleantech is generally used to describe the companies who deal with energy and water resources, and manufacturing and agriculture. It is also called green technology or green tech which focuses more on sustainability rather than profitability. Clean technology includes a broad range of technology which is mostly related to recycling renewable energy such as wind power, solar power, biomass, hydropower and biofuels. Various initiatives have been taken by the government of India to support the clean energy sector like National Solar Mission, wind bidding schemes, green energy corridor, skill development as well as employment opportunities.
The Indian cleantech market is segmented based on the type of industry into solar energy, wind energy, hydropower and biogas energy. India is a very critical market for clean technology which plays an important role in slowing down the impact of climate change, and it includes solar energy, green building, water and clean forms of transportation.
Key growth factors
- India’s growing economy and surging demand for clean power to strengthen the energy security, reduce pollution and ongoing sector reforms are the reasons making India one of the most attractive destinations for environment-friendly investors.
- Technology plays an important role in the cleantech market development. With the help of advanced technology, various cleantech companies operate, install, develop and manufacture their machines.
Request a free sample copy of Cleantech Market Report @ https://www.bharatbook.com/MarketReports/Sample/Reports/1249051
Threats and key players
- The handling of renewable energy depends on the investors as long as they are willing to invest effort in transmission and alternative sources. The real challenge for renewables is their nature, which is their infirmness and lack of reliability.
- Azure Power Global Ltd., Gram Power India Pvt. Ltd., Husk Power System Pvt. Ltd., Indowind Energy Ltd., and NEPC India Ltd. are some of the major players operating in the Indian cleantech market.
What is covered in the report?
1. Overview of the Indian cleantech market
2. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the Indian cleantech market (2016 to 2023)
3. Qualitative analysis of the Indian cleantech market and its segments (by type of industry – solar energy, wind energy, hydropower, biogas energy )
4. Qualitative analysis of the major drivers and challenges affecting the market
5. Analysis of the competitive landscape and profiles of major players operating in the market
1. Get a broad understanding of the cleantech market in India, the dynamics of the market and current state of the sector
2. Strategize marketing, market-entry, market expansion and other business plans by understanding the factors driving growth in the market
3. Be informed regarding the key developments in the cleantech market in India
4. Understand major competitors’ business strategies and market dynamics and respond accordingly to benefit from the market
Browse our full report with Table of Contents: https://www.bharatbook.com/MarketReports/Cleantech-Market-in-India-2018-2023/1249051
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,80,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Industry Trends & Analysis, Forecasts & Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Follow us on: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Plus