4 Dangerous Consequences of Choosing The Wrong UK Essay Writer
Added: (Mon Apr 17 2017)
Pressbox (Press Release) -
Aus-17 Apr: Every decision a student makes has an impact on his/her academic life, and choosing an essay writer is no different. While selecting, the right one can have multiple positive effects such as an improvement in grades, a better reputation in the teacher’s eyes and increased self-confidence; picking out the wrong one can mean the complete opposite. This is why reading reviews before making a decision is so important. It prevents students from making the wrong choice and then suffering the consequences of it.
However, if students choose to ignore reading reviews prior to hiring the services of an essay writer, there are higher chances that they may suffer from the following consequences -
1. Getting a plagiarized solution
Many students take help from professional essay writers precisely because they want a perfectly written paper that has zero traces of plagiarism. However, by choosing the wrong one, students in all likelihood will end up getting a plagiarized solution which can harm their academic careers in more ways than one:
• Submitting a copied solution can lead to students getting expelled from their course or their college, which is the end of their academic career.
• Handing over a plagiarized copy can even destroy the student’s reputation to a great extent, and future institutions may be reluctant to take them as it will be a part of the student’s academic record. There are also chances of students getting suspended if not expelled.
• Students can also face legal consequences for submitting a plagiarized paper as most ideas are copyrighted, which means that students who copy paste are indulging in criminal activity. They can even be imprisoned for this.
• If not a facing a jail term, the publishing house from where the matter was taken without permission or giving credit, can decide to sue the student and he or she may have to give a large fine.
2. Or an essay full of mistakes
While this is not as bad as getting a paper that is plagiarized, it is sill bad enough. A paper full of errors in logic, sentence construction as well as spellings can take a lot of time to fix. Students may not have such time to begin with, which is why they hired an essay writer in the first place. Therefore, they should be extremely careful when choosing a company or they may run the risk of receiving a trashy solution for which they may not get any marks.
3. Submitting after the deadline
If the essay writer does not turn out to be reliable, he or she may not email the completed solution to the student within the deadline specified. If the student gets the paper after the deadline and tries to submit it to his professor, he or she will not accept it. As a result, the student will end up getting an F grade for his assignment.
4. Wastage of time and money
Students do not get a lot of money to live on, and may even work extra hours to supplement their school fees. In such circumstances, when they spend so much of money on getting their essays done by a professional, receiving a poorly done paper can result in monetary loss. Plus, since most assignments have urgent deadlines, students do not even have enough time left to correct a paper on their own at the last moment. This can make them feel that they wasted all of their time in getting someone else to do their essay when they could have done a much better job at it on their own.
Apart from these drawbacks, students can also face other consequences if they do not read the reviews first. These can range from not getting free revisions for their paper from the writer to a dodgy refund policy. Therefore, students should go through reviews first at all costs.
See reviews for giant of Assignment help (i.e. My assignment help review)