QA Mentor Launched Online QA Training Center
Added: (Wed Jan 16 2019)
Pressbox (Press Release) -
QA Mentor is one of the best QA companies. It is popular for its best software testing services in functional and non functional testing domains as well as its founder Mr. Ruslan Desyatnikov who always has shown keen interest in contributing to the community. The recent example of generosity of Mr. Ruslan Desyatnikov is his announcement of launching an online QA Training Center. The founder of the company has more than two decades of experience in software testing and quality assurance industry. He, himself, will be teaching many of the available remote QA courses launched by the company. The students will learn from his years of industry experience and real projects and challenges he faced and overcame during his journey.
This QA training center has 17 courses that are designed to benefit all different levels of executives and students such as, Fresher, Trainee, Project Managers, Program Managers, Test Managers, QA Managers, Testing Engineers, Testing Consultants and Software Engineers. The duration of various online quality assurance courses varies from one to three days.
Below is the list of QA and software testing courses that are available in the online QA training center of QA Mentor at the moment?
• Performance Testing Essentials
• Performance Test Analysis and Troubleshooting Essentials
• Queuing Theory and its Applications in Performance Testing
• Internationalization, Globalization and Localization Testing Strategies and Techniques
• From a Traditional into an Agile Tester
• Exploratory Testing Explained
• Exploratory Testing Lab
• Practical Risk Based Testing
• Introduction to practical Test Automation
• Measurements and Metrics
• Root Cause Analysis Techniques
• Optimizing Test Design Using Tools
• Test Process Improvement
• Testing in Agile Environments
• Adding Business Value Increasing ROI in Testing
• Personal Communication and Presentation Skills for Testing Professionals
• A practical workshop on improving test design and adding business value
Each above mentioned course consist different modules to cover all different aspects related to mentioned topic. The company has individual pages for each above mentioned online QA training courses to give the required details related to it to interested learners. Each course page consists following information:
• Program overview
It covers a quick brief about the subject to be covered during the course along with its importance and other details. It also outlines details of offerings of the course, such as, templates and key takeaways of the course in brief.
It provides details of the professionals that can get benefited from the course, such as, project manager, consultant, software developer, etc.
This segment shares what you must know prior joining the course to assure the participants understand certain technical terms.
• Course outline
It provides a list of all modules and what will be covered in each module.
• An enquiry form
It is a simple form to be filled by interested learners to show interest to join the course.
The courses can be joined anytime from any corner of the world. To explore more details, please visit http://www.qamentor.com/qa-university/qa-corporate-training-coaching/remote-training/