Unifyed Announces 2019 Chief Advisory Board
Added: (Tue Jan 15 2019)
Pressbox (Press Release) -
Chicago, IL – Jan 9, 2019: Unifyed™, leading student lifecycle management provider, welcomes 10 new chief advisory board members who will provide strategic guidance and user insight into the development of Unifyed’s suite of offerings.
The advisory board is tasked with representing students’ needs and expectations along with those of faculty, staff, and administrators. Members commit to meeting a minimum of once per month for 12 months, as well as at regional events and annual conferences. Their expertise focuses on the usability, access, and interoperability of Unifyed’s growing suite of products and services, as well as providing customer feedback on product features and assisting in the creation of business models.
“As Unifyed continues to grow, this infusion of customer input will play a vital role in providing insight and guidance on our efforts to take our products to the next level,” said David Meek, President, Unifyed. ”We appreciate the commitment our new chief advisory board members are making not only to Unifyed, but to their fellow institutions, and we look forward to leveraging their leadership and expertise in helping us take a step ahead toward our vision.”
The Unifyed Chief Advisory Board members include:
· Eric Lee Weigel, Senior information technology Manager, University?of Texas at Austin
· Karl J. Horvath, Chief Information officer, La Salle University
· Manoj Chitre, AVP Technology Services and Information Systems, Claremont Graduate University
· Michael Graham, Chief Information Officer, National Louis University
· Eric Goings, Director of Information Technology, Oklahoma Wesleyan University
· Norma Grijalva, Chief Information Officer, New Mexico State University
· George Fullerton, Project Manager – QUT Virtual Redevelopment Project, Queensland University of Technology
· Louise Glogoff, Director of Web Systems, Pima Community College
· Jayant Bhatt, Manager- IT (Web Services), Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad
· Luis E. Gonzalez, Assistant VP of Information Systems, Ana G. Mendez University System
“I am excited to be part of this advisory board for Unifyed; they’ve been helping us deliver on student expectations by providing cutting-edge technology solutions,”, said Eric Goings, Director of Information Technology at Oklahoma Wesleyan University. As a chief advisory board member, I would like to help create products which can help us improve upon engagement and student success.
The inaugural meeting of the Unifyed Chief Advisory Board will be announced shortly. The team will begin providing input on Unifyed Student, the new student information system launching in 2019; on client adoption of solutions, and on additional customer insights.
UnifyedTM is a cloud-based, next generation student lifecycle management provider serving over seven million students in seven countries. UnifyedTM is a beautiful and easy-to-use solution designed with an analytics-first approach to increasing student enrolment and engagement. Developed in partnership with the higher education community, our solution is both affordable and flexible to meet the needs of traditional and non-traditional institutions alike. Visit https://www.unifyed.com to know more about Unifyed Products & Services.