Best Kentucky Horse Attractions
Added: (Fri Jun 22 2018)
Pressbox (Press Release) -
Everyone knows, or at least ought to know, that horses are the center of life in Kentucky. Sure, modern times have pushed culture along and advanced with technology. However, there is a special link with horses in the minds of Kentuckians. Horses are, to say the least, a defining feature of the state’s tradition; they are the day job behind the unbridled, exciting undercurrent that goes through Kentucky.
You just need to visit Kentucky horse firms, and you will know that the love for majestic pets runs deep and it is true. You can visit for a Kentucky Bed and Breakfasts, and encounter Kentucky’s horse world for yourself among the best things to do Lexington Ky.
Is there any better place for a horse fun or an equestrian than Kentucky? As someone who has been here for more than 20 years, I must say there is not.
After all, the Bluegrass state keeps what's probably the world’s most famous horse race every season. Past the Derby, there are many other Kentucky horse sights well worth checking out for amazing photos Lexington Ky. Here are a few of the best Kentucky horse sights.
1. Kentucky Derby Museum, Louisville: If you can’t get the real race, a visit to the museum is another most sensible thing. The Kentucky Derby Museum houses more than 20,500 materials and numerous long-term and short-term exhibits. It sits outside Churchill Downs, and there you can get an excellent look at among America’s most well-known thoroughbred racetracks while you are there.
2. Kentucky Horse Recreation park, Lexington: Should you be looking for the best horse extravaganza, look for it here. The 1,244-acre recreation area features walk and horse rides, horse shows, farm excursions and other unique events. It is also home to the World Museum of the Horse, the biggest and most extensive museum in the world of horses.
3. Old friends, Georgetown: That's where you can get a number of the world’s finest past racing horses when in search for the best things to do Lexington Ky. Old friends are a non-profit organization that takes care for more than 100 racehorses whose racing careers come to an end.
4. Keeneland Race park, Lexington: The program is a Countrywide Historic Milestone with contests over summer and winter. It is also a thoroughbred auction house that has produced even more winners than any kind of another home. You can consider enjoying the competition or getting the tour that is offered all year long.
5. American Saddlebred Museum and Gift Shop. This is the world’s largest collection of artifacts on the American Saddlebred breed resides at this Lexington museum. Site visitors can also enjoy exhibits, enjoy an award-winning theater show and do genealogy study on the horse(s). There is also a shop that has every sort of equine item you can think about.
6. The Thoroughbred Center, Lexington: Just beyond Lexington is the Thoroughbred center, a huge training complicated that’s house to a lot more than 900 horse. Here you can enjoy the horses in training-or enjoy the behind-the-scenes tour.
7. The Red Mile Harness Track, Lexington: The Mile goes back to 1875, which makes it Lexington’s oldest harness track. This is actually the place to see harness events.
8. Horse farm trips, different places: Many facilities over the state will take site visitors on tours of their plans. For the best photos Lexington ky experience, get in touch with tour centers in the towns you intend on going to in order to find out more.
Find more information relating to things to do Lexington Ky, and photos Lexington Ky here.
Top Marketing Group
Top Marketing Group
465 E. High St., Suite 201
Lexington KY 40507
Submitted by:Top Marketing Group