Taxseer2290 offers Pre-Filing of Form 2290 for Tax Year 2018-19
Added: (Mon Jun 04 2018)
Pressbox (Press Release) -
Taxseer2290.com provides a very smart, secure, quick and cost-effective IRS form 2290 e-filing option. Our wizard-based e-filing solution is used by thousands of small / medium / large trucking companies and tax professionals to e-file form 2290 & form 8849 – Schedule 6 (other claims) with the IRS. Some of the advance features provided by the Taxseer2290.com e-filing system has made the form 2290 e-filing with IRS as simple as ordering goods online through Amazon or other e-commerce sites.
Clarksburg, Maryland - June 1, 2018
Taxseer2290, an IRS certified & approved e-file service provider, is now offering pre-filing of Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax (HVUT) form 2290 for the tax year 2018-19 during the month of June, 2018. Pre-filing of the HVUT form 2290 is done by thousands of proactive filers to ensure that they complete and submit the filing before the surge in the e-filing during the July & August month. For the whole month, filers can pre-file their HVUT renewal for the tax year 2018-19 with a simple click on the Copy Filing option if they have filed earlier with us. For the first time users of Taxseer2290.com, the pre-filing can be performed by the six easy steps guided by our rule-based wizard and users can complete and submit the e-file without undergoing any training or referring to user manuals:
• Create the free account with www.Taxseer2290.com
• Add business information
• Select the form type to file
• Enter the vehicle information including the VIN & Taxable Gross Weight
• Select and complete the IRS payment option
• Pay for the service charge and submit the filing to receive the IRS stamped Schedule 1
The actual filing with the IRS starts only after 1st July, 2018 and so the Schedule 1 for the pre-filings will be mailed automatically after that. If user selects the direct debit option for the HVUT payment then the actual debit from the bank account will take place when the actual filing with the IRS is done.
Here are some of the features that Taxseer2290 has to offer:
• Wizard Based Form 2290 e-Filing: Easy self e-filing owing to our great user interface design & rule based navigation
• IRS Stamped Schedule 1 in Minutes : Fully automated e-file background processes provides Schedule 1 within minutes after Form 2290 submission by the users
• Automated Credit Adjustment: e-filing workflow automatically adjusts any credit with the tax amount owed and if required automatically file form 8849 – Schedule 6 to claim credits from IRS
• Form 2290 Amendments : Easily perform form 2290 amendments for VIN Correction, Taxable Gross Weight increase, and for exceeding mileage limit
• Single Account For All Clients: Tax professionals can manage all clients through a single account at discounted rate
• Bulk Upload Utility: Use the standard/custom Excel file format to upload trucks information in bulk
• Copy Filing : Use the copy feature to copy and create new filing from previously submitted filing for quick submissions
Taxseer2290 provides multiple pricing options for truckers & tax professionals with reduced service charges as the number of trucks increases. It is available 24x7x365 and runs in a very safe & secure cloud environment monitored by security experts. Our USA-based chat, email & phone support is available round the clock to ensure hassle-free e-filing. The average time to complete a filing with around 5 vehicles or less is around 10 minutes and another 5 minutes to receive the IRS stamped Schedule 1 from IRS. The customers who e-filed through us in the previous year can use the copy feature to reduce the e-filing time from around 10 minutes to less than 2 minutes.
Taxseer2290.com uses superior technologies and proven methodologies to provide quick & error free filing combined with our great customer support provided by our US-based professional services team. To get started with the HVUT e-filing, visit https://www.taxseer2290.com