Home > Financial > The Global Investment Market Is Expected To Grow Close To $2.5 Trillion By 2021 According To TBRC’s

The Global Investment Market Is Expected To Grow Close To $2.5 Trillion By 2021 According To TBRC’s

Added: (Thu May 10 2018)

Pressbox (Press Release) - The investment market comprises all establishments engaged in managing various investment related activities such as securities underwriting, stock brokerage and wealth management service. The investment industry is categorized on the basis of the business model of the firms present in the industry. Some firms might come under multiple categories.

Order the report at

https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/report-preview.aspx?id=644

The major reasons why the global investment market will increase from $1.9 trillion in 2017 to close to $2.2 trillion by 2021 is the increasing demand for wealth management and securities brokerage services in developing countries such as India and China.

In the report, the global investment market is divided into three segments. Wealth management occupy the major share, accounting for more than 65% of the market and the remaining 35% is attributed to the other two segments namely, securities brokerages and stock exchanges, and investment banking.

Download a sample of the report at

https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/sample.aspx?id=644&type=smp

The USA was the largest country in the investments market in 2017, accounting for more than half of the market share. This can be attributed to presence of various wealth funds such as pension funds and others. China and the UK followed the USA as the next largest countries in the market.

The investment market is fragmented, with few global players constituting modest share. The top five competitors in the market made up 6.1% of the total market share in 2017. Agricultural Bank of China was the largest competitor of the market, followed by Northwestern Mutual and Barclays. Agricultural Bank of China is an international commercial banking and financial services provider. It was founded in 1951 in Beijing and employs over 503,000 people.

About The Business Research Company.

The Business Research Company is a Business Intelligence Company which excels in company, market and consumer research. It has offices in the UK, the US and India and a network of trained researchers in 15 countries globally.

Contact Information.

The Business Research Company

Europe: +44 207 1930 708

Asia: +91 8897263534

Americas: +1 315 623 0293

Email: info@tbrc.info

Submitted by:+44 207 1930 708
Disclaimer: Pressbox disclaims any inaccuracies in the content contained in these releases. If you would like a release removed please send an email to remove@pressbox.co.uk together with the url of the release.