Ayurvedic Remedies To Control Blood Pressure And Get Relief From Hypertension
Added: (Sat Jan 07 2017)
Pressbox (Press Release) -
High blood pressure is a very common problem which mostly happens at elder age. Over time due to changed habits, frequency of high BP has increased in young ones also. It is seen that people who consume salt in high amount in foods are the ones who are prone to suffer from high BP problem. When BP readings of 140/90 are observed consistently, it indicates hypertension. Nowadays people are more tempted towards junk foods and beverages which contain high amount of salt and less nutrition value. High amount of sodium in blood draws water from tissues and thus increases fluid level in blood. Due to this, pressure in blood increases which further causes more strain on heart muscles. Muscles in heart need to exert more pressure to pump blood out of heart. This results in hardening of arteries and causes damage to blood vessels. High blood pressure for long time affects functions of kidneys also.
When stress increases in mind, body releases stress related hormones (adrenaline and cortisol) in blood which make heartbeat faster and constrict blood vessels in order to get more blood. One suffering from thyroid disorders is also at high risk of hypertension. With the help of ayurvedic remedies, one can naturally control BP and improve heart health. One can use Stresx capsules which are powerful ayurvedic remedies to control blood pressure. Powerful formula of these capsules maintains level of T3 and T4 in blood and thus controls blood flow in spite of thyroid disorders. These supplements reduce ill effects of obesity, insomnia, smoking, less physical activities and excessive alcoholism on heart muscles to keep BP normal. With regular use of these supplements, one can get relief from hypertension for prolong time. These supplements have shown positive effective results in case of genetic and hereditary cases also.
Stresx capsules contain Safed musli, Shilajit, Moti Bhasma, Champa, Ashwagandha, Jyotishmati, Ajwainkhurashini, Arjun, Chotachand, Kesar, Elaychi choti, Gajwan, Gulchadni, Jadwar, Aam, Shankhpushpi, Vach, Kahu and Taj. These herbs used in ayurvedic remedies to control blood pressure provide the following given benefits:
1. Because of diuretic properties, these herbs increase volume of urine which causes one to urinate properly. This helps in eliminating sodium regularly out of body with urine. This reduces fluid level in blood and thus lowers down BP.
2. These herbs reduce effects of thyroid disorders and maintain T3 and T4 level in blood to keep metabolic rate under control that affects blood pressure level in body.
3. These herbs strengthen heart muscles and blood vessels. These herbs provide nutrients which help to overcome deficiencies that make heart muscles weak.
4. Due to anti-stressor properties, these herbs counter and control release of stress related hormone that causes hypertension.
5. Some of the herbs contain potassium in adequate amount which helps in controlling heartbeat rate. This further maintains the pressure with which blood is pumped out of heart.
6. These therapeutic herbs prevent narrowing and hardening of arteries. This further promotes healthy blood flow towards cells, tissues and organs in body.
Take these powerful ayurvedic remedies to control blood pressure for at least 3 to 4 months to get long lasting results. Reduce consumption of salt in food and lead a healthy lifestyle to keep blood pressure under control naturally.
To view more about Stresx Capsules, visit: http://www.ayurvedresearchfoundation.in/product/ayurvedic-treatment-for-high-blood-pressure/
Company Name: Ayush Remedies
Company Info: Ayush Remedies is a dynamic company devoted to spread Ayurveda, the holistic life science worldwide. The company focuses on promoting good health through the goodness of nature. The company has played a pioneering role in re-establishing the ancient knowledge by making people aware of the wonders of Ayurveda, the ancient Indian health care system and the magical properties of herbs.
Company Website: http://www.ayushremedies.in