Ayurvedic Treatment For Acidity To Reduce Gas And Indigestion Effectively
Added: (Sat Jan 07 2017)
Pressbox (Press Release) -
Many people suffer through acidity as it is a common problem. This problem generally arises when someone eats highly spicy and oily foods. When one feels burning sensation right after eating meal, it indicates acid reflux problem. This upsets stomach and misbalances digestion process in body. Acidity problem may affect the regular bowel movements also. Irregularities in bowel movements in turn may lead to constipation. Spices make gastric glands to produce more hydrochloric acid which results in formation of gas and this is what causes acid reflux and chest pain. Excess of HCL creates problem in digestion and food particles do not get break down properly. Excess secretion of hydrochloric acid by gastric glands can result in abdominal bloating and stomach ulcers. Bad habits like not drinking enough water, eating heavy meals frequently or giving long gap between two meals, taking beverages and alcohol, etc., are also responsible for acidity problem.
To get rid of mild acidity, consuming a glass of cold milk can help but to get rid of consistent acidity problem, one needs to take proper treatment. One can use Herbozyme capsules which provide the most effective ayurvedic treatment for acidity. These supplements contain nutrients which support healthy digestion and metabolism in body. Nourishment improves condition of gastric glands which produce hydrochloric acid. This promotes breaking down of complex food materials easily into small particles. This also makes absorption of nutrients easy from foods and thus body organs get optimum amount of oxygen and nutrients. Chances of toxic gas formation reduce due to proper digestion of food. Muscles and nerves in stomach and intestines become healthy due to which bowel movements remain regular. Metabolism improves and energy production also increases which prevents weakness and boosts stamina.
This ayurvedic treatment also gives one relief from problems like constipation, indigestion, sour burps, abdominal bloating, etc. These capsules are suitable for people of all ages and give long term health benefits. Following herbs are used in this ayurvedic treatment for acidity:
1. Madhur kshar – This herb contains antacid which gives relief from burning sensation in chest and stomach.
2. Ajwain – This herb has been used from years to treat stomach ache due to acidity. It eases digestion and gives instant relief from stomach pain. It instantly treats flatulence in body.
3. Poudina – It gives relief from nausea, fatigue, sour burps and headache caused due to acid reflux. Quick action of this herb gives fast and effective relief from gas and stomach pain. This herb also soothes muscles and nerves in stomach and intestines. Hence, it is used in this ayurvedic treatment for acidity.
4. Hing – It possesses anti-flatulent, antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory properties. This herb can treat stomach problems and can reduce gas and indigestion also. It contains antioxidants which neutralize effects of free radicals and toxins on cells in stomach which produce HCL.
5. Satt poudina – Due to its antiseptic and anti bacterial properties, it is used as a blood cleanser.
Take this ayurvedic treatment for acidity for at least 3 to 4 months to get long lasting relief from gastric problems. Include soy products, unsweetened yogurt and milk, eggs, raw honey, banana, melon and fennel in your diet and drink plenty of water to reduce acid reflux problem.
To view more about Herbozyme Capsules, visit: http://www.ayurvedresearchfoundation.in/product/ayurvedic-treatment-for-acidity/
Company Name: Ayush Remedies
Company Info: Ayush Remedies is a dynamic company devoted to spread Ayurveda, the holistic life science worldwide. The company focuses on promoting good health through the goodness of nature. The company has played a pioneering role in re-establishing the ancient knowledge by making people aware of the wonders of Ayurveda, the ancient Indian health care system and the magical properties of herbs.
Company Website: http://www.ayushremedies.in