Best Sleep aid Supplements to cure insomnia with no side effects
Added: (Mon Feb 12 2018)
Pressbox (Press Release) -
What is Insomnia?
Over 10 million people, in India alone, fall prey to insomnia, every year. It is a, primarily, a disorder where the affected person has difficulty in falling asleep or staying asleep. He/she may stay awake till late hours or wake up very early.
Effects of Insomnia
Insomnia, or sleeplessness, can have a devastating effect on the physical, as well as, the psychological well-being of a person. It could lead to drowsiness during the day, irritable mood swings, anxiety, stress, lack of concentration and focus, depression and headaches. It could also lead to obesity, high blood pressure, diabetes and heart problems. In order not to fall prey to such diseases, one must get insomnia treatment as early as possible, and the best sleep aid supplements for insomnia should be taken. Natural and herbal supplements for insomnia with no side effects are the best options.
Causes of Insomnia
Insomnia may be characterized as under:
• Disruptions in day-to-day routine- This could happen due to changes in job shifts, extreme shifts in atmospheric temperature, jet lag, high altitudes or environmental noise.
• Hormonal changes- Hormonal changes during, menstruations or menopause can cause insomnia.
• Psychological issues- Depression, anxiety or bipolar disorder could be one of the causes.
• Medical conditions- hyperthyroidism, chronic pain, asthma, acid reflux, Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s diseases, heart failure, arthritis, tumours or stroke.
Other factors include pregnancy, alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, heavy meals before bedtime, etc.
Treatment for Insomnia
Insomnia can be treated with the help of prescribed pills, available with local pharmacists. But these pills can be unsafe and addictive. Some of the side effects, these pills can have, are constipation, dizziness, dry mouth, diarrhea, burning or tingling in hands, feet, arms and legs, gas, body imbalance, daytime drowsiness, weakness, heartburn, abdominal pain, lack of concentration, unusual dreams, usual shaking of body parts and headaches. These side effects can become life threatening, too.
The natural way to treat insomnia is the best way to go. Ayurveda offers some herbal supplements for insomnia with no side effects. They can be safely used to cure insomnia at home. Some of the natural ways to treat insomnia are:
• A regular exercise regime
• Regular and fixed bed timings
• Hygienic sleep surroundings
• Avoid nicotine, alcohol and caffeine
• Avoid phone calls, books and TV during bed timings
• Meditation and relaxation therapies
• Avoid taking worries to bed
Aaram capsule is one of the best sleep aid supplements for insomnia. They are herbal supplements for insomnia with no side effects. The ingredients, such as, Valerian root, Chamomile tea, passion flower, lemon balm, used in these capsules are totally natural and have been used since ancient times to cure insomnia.
Read more on Aaram at https://www.ayurvedresearch.com/natural-remedies-for-insomnia.htm