Food Safety Testing Market Analysis Report
Added: (Fri May 12 2017)
Pressbox (Press Release) -
Food Safety Testing Market Analysis
The usage of food safety testing has made huge impact over the past years in view of growing incidences of food-borne illnesses and poisoning caused by contaminated food products. The global market for food safety testing is growing in healthy CAGR of more than 6% between 2015 and 2020.
By Countries: - North America is the largest food safety testing market.
By Type of Contaminant: - Pathogen testing is the dominant food safety testing procedure and poised the fastest growing segment over the forecasting period.
By Type of Pathogen Testing: - Salmonella and E-Coli have gained the highest market share in 2014.
By Method and Technology: - Immunodiagnostics and Molecular Diagnostics will be the best testing method throughout the forecasting period.
Renub Research report titled “Food Safety Testing (By Contaminant, Pathogen, Technology & Region) - Global Forecast” provides a comprehensive assessment of the fast–evolving, high–growth of Global Food Safety Testing Market. This 100 page report with 86 Figures provides key insight on Global Food Safety Market, Depth Analysis of Contaminant Food Testing, Pathogen Food Testing, Method/Technology Food Testing and Countries wise Food Testing market. This report also entails a detailed description of growth drivers and challenges of the Global Food Safety Testing market.
The report covers the following:
• Depth analysis into the Market Size, Market Share and Forecast for Food Safety Testing
• Type of contaminant analyzed by Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO), Pathogens, Allergens, Agricultural (Ag) Chemicals and Toxins
• Type of Pathogen Food Testing analyzed by Salmonella, E–Coli, Listeria, Campylobacter and Others Pathogen Food Testing
• Analysis of the major global regions, including North America, Western Europe, China, Japan and Rest of the World
• Type of Method/Technology analyzed by Traditional Microbiology, Molecular Diagnostics and Immunodiagnostics Food Testing
• Major Growth Drivers and Challenges in the Food Safety Testing Market
Download full Report: http://www.renub.com/food-safety-testing-by-contaminant-pathogen-technology-and-region-global-forecast-507-p.php
Business Development Manager