Sip Resources Look to Appoint Project Manager
Added: (Thu Mar 02 2017)
Pressbox (Press Release) -
Sip Resources are currently in the process of searching for a suitable candidate for their upcoming mining project in Myanmar
As reported recently Sip Resources are in discussions with an as yet undisclosed Myanmar mining company and are looking for a candidate that has experience in the region to take the process to the next step. The successful candidate would need to be fluent in both Burmese and English and would report to Mahyadi Yudhoyono, PhD, Vice-President & Director of Operations and be stationed at the projects location in Myanmar.
The role will include overseeing planning and construction throughout the various project stages, providing leadership and guidance for all staff as well as providing support to the senior management team.
Sip Resources are keen to speak with top tier Mining Project Managers looking for a partnership-based approach to advancing their career. Even if you’re not ready for a move just yet, the mining professionals we work with find it’s helpful to have someone ‘in their corner’ when it comes to managing their career.
Naturally, we’d anticipate you have experience in:
• Developing and implementing the overall project management plan
• Ensuring project completion within budget, on schedule and in accordance with regulatory requirements.
• Establishing the appropriate procedures to uphold all company standards and specifications, as well as requirements for governmental and legislated authorities.
• Monitoring and promote environmental and health & safety compliance throughout the project to ensure a safe working environment.
• Managing relationships with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders.
Sip Resources are looking for the very best Mining Project Managers that have exemplary skills in:
• Leadership and/or management expertise.
• Reporting in a timely and accurate manner.
• Maintaining and improving quality standards.
• Troubleshooting - with a talent to be creative when faced with challenges.
• Managing, assessing and prioritising resources, people and projects.
• Attention to detail.
You’ll have a bachelor’s degree in civil, construction or mine engineering, and/or experience in the end-to-end delivery of large-scale mining projects. Experience within a broader industry function, such as infrastructure or processing together with periods of working in different countries or cultures would be beneficial.
If you believe you have the skills required, we’d like to hear from you. You can submit your CV or resume via Sip Resources website.