Industrial Lighting Market Research by Key Regions, Type, World Wide Industry Analysis and Forecasts
Added: (Fri Aug 11 2017)
Increasing modernization and infrastructural development, durability of LED lights for industrial usage, and low energy consumption by LEDs are expected to drive the growth of the industrial lighting market
The industrial lighting market is expected to be worth USD 13.17 billion by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 7.82% between 2017 and 2023. Safety is an important parameter for industrial set-ups such as plants, warehouses, and distribution centers. Hence, industrial lighting plays a key role in maintaining adequate illumination and enhancing productivity. The application areas of industrial lighting included in this study are warehouse and cold storage, factory and production lines, outer premises, parking areas, hazardous locations, and others.
Get a Request Sample copy of Report at : https://www.bharatbook.com/request-sample/912001
The LED lighting market is likely to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period
LEDs are one of the types of solid-state lighting technologies, which are increasingly being used in industrial applications, including warehouses and cold storage, factory and production lines, and outer premises. LED lighting has the potential to reduce the amount of energy consumed in lighting applications. Traditionally, incandescent lights were used for general lighting application; however, were extremely inefficient as they produced only 10% light and the remaining 90% of the energy was released in the form of heat.
Industrial lighting market in RoW to grow at the highest CAGR
On a global level, RoW is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Countries in the RoW region are likely to witness an extensive growth in infrastructural building projects. Therefore, the industrial lighting market in this region is expected to exhibit a high growth.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and subsegments obtained through secondary research, extensive primary interviews have been conducted with officials from the key players. The breakup of the profile of primaries has been given below:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 – 25 %, Tier 2 – 35%, and Tier 3 – 40%
- By Designation: C-Level Executives – 35%, Directors – 25%, and Others – 40%
- By Region: North America – 43%, APAC – 29%, Europe – 14%, and RoW – 14%
The key players in the industrial lighting market profiled in the report are as follows:
- Philips Lighting Holding B.V. (Netherlands)
2. Hubbell Lighting, Inc. (US)
3. Emerson (US)
4. Legrand (France)
5. Acuity Brands Lighting, Inc. (US)
6. TOYODA GOSEI Co., Ltd (Japan)
7. Cree, Inc. (US)
8. General Electric (US)
9. Osram Licht AG (Germany)
10. Zumtobel Group (Austria)
The report studies the industrial lighting market segmented on the basis of light source, offering, installation type, product, and application. It also includes the forecast of the market size, in terms of value, with respect to four main regions—North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW). The study identifies and analyzes the market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges for the market. It also profiles the key players operating in industrial lighting market as well as describes the overall value chain of the market.
To know about the Related Reports, click the link below : Lighting Market Research Reports
About Bharat Book Bureau :
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, company profiles, industry analysis, country reports, business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Follow us on : Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Google Plus