23rd International Conference on Cancer Research & Pharmacology
Added: (Mon Sep 11 2017)
Pressbox (Press Release) -
Email Id: email@example.com
Cancer Research 2018
Name: 23rd International Conference on Cancer Research & Pharmacology
Date: March 26-27,2018
Contact: Lydia Holmes,
Oncology And Cancer Conferences
40 Bloomsbury Way
Lower Ground Floor
London, United Kingdom
USA Ph.No.: 1-800-982-0387
UK Ph.No.: 0-800-088-5419
Theme: Informative Sessions on Cancer and Pharmacology Research: Challenges and Achievements
Cancer Research 2018 is an extraordinary event designed for International medical health professionals and oncologists to facilitate the dissemination and application of research findings related to Cancer. The organizing committee is decking out for an exciting and informative conference program including plenary lectures, symposia, workshops on a variety of topics, poster presentations and various programs for participants from all over the world. We invite you to join us at the Cancer Research 2018, where you will be gained with lot of new innovative ideas and knowledge from the scientists and scholars all over the world.
PULSUS which organizes 1000+ Global events every year is delighted to welcome all the enthusiastic participants across the world to its prestigious Cancer Conference named ‘23rd International conference on Cancer Research & Pharmacology’ which is going to be held during November 26-27, 2018 at Edinburgh, Scotland. Cancer Research 2018 highlights the theme “ Informative Sessions on Cancer and Pharmacology Research: Challenges and Achievements”. PULSUS provides an opportunistic environment and vibrant podium through these auspicious events to amplify these steps and meet the highest demand ever, by reflexive and cerebrative connections. PULSUS has been progressively organizing scientific conferences across the globe, rendezvous which consist of various streams of scientific study to improve and accelerate discovery for a better tomorrow.
• Attendees will avail CPD Certification
• Certification by the International Organizing Committee.
• Attendees will be certified with Special continuing professional development certification (CPD standards office London, UK).
• Abstracts will be published in International Journal with DOI provided by Cross Ref.
• Possibility for collaboration and networking with the expert.
• Project sponsorship prospect from the conference sponsors/ Exhibitors.
• Chance to organize Workshops and Symposia.
• Possibility to chair and co-chair scientific sessions (based on the availability and eligibility).
• Photograph and institute logo will be displayed in conference website.
· Oncology Institutes
· Medical Colleges
· Research faculty
· Academic Scientists
· Diagnostic laboratory professionals
· Business Entrepreneurs
· Industry professionals
· Presidents & Vice Presidents
· Brand Manufacturers/ Marketers of Consumer Products
· Marketing, Advertising and Promotion Agency Executives.
Important Scientific Sessions
Cancer Biology || Oncogenomics || Hereditary Cancers || Cancer Pharmacology || Cancer Biomarkers
|| Cancer Nanotechnology || Stem Cell Therapy
Organ Based Cancers
Cancer And The Immune System
Cancer-Genomics And Metabolomics
Therapeutics Of Cancer
Precision Medicine And Cancer Therapy
Stem Cell Transplant Therapy
Cancer Management And Prevention
Screening For Cancer
Alternative Medicine And Cancer
Novel Approaches to Cancer Therapies
Meta Keywords: Cancer Conferences | Oncology Conferences | Worldwide Cancer Events | Upcoming Cancer Events | European Oncology Conferences | Cancer 2018
Meta Description: Worlds leading Cancer Conference gathering prime oncologist, and scientists from United States,Europe,Japan,South Africa,Australia at Edinburgh,Europe