Global 5G For FWA (Fixed Wireless Access) Market Size, Trends And Forecast Report 2017 2030
Added: (Mon Jan 07 2019)
Pressbox (Press Release) -
Frank n Rafs this report Mostly referred to FWA, Fixed Wireless Access has emerged as one of the most predominant use cases for early 5G network rollouts. Multiple mobile service providers and operators are initially seeking to capitalize on 5G as a fixed wireless substitute to deliver last-mile connectivity at multi-hundred Megabit and Gigabit speeds in areas with insufficient fiber holdings.
The very first regulated distribution of 5G-based FWA is expected to be commercialized as early as 2019. Largely driven by early commercial rollouts by Verizon Communications and AT&T in the United States, 5G-based FWA subscriptions are expected to account for $1 Billion in service revenue by the end of 2019 alone. The market is further expected to grow at a CAGR of approximately 84% between 2019 and 2025, eventually accounting for more than $40 Billion. The Global 5G For FWA (Fixed Wireless Access) Market Size, Trends And Forecast Report 2017 2030 report presents an in-depth assessment of the emerging 5G-based FWA ecosystem including key market drivers, revenue potential, application scenarios, challenges, enabling technologies, case studies, spectrum availability/allocation, service provider deployment commitments, vendor profiles and strategies.
Frank n Rafs This report also presents forecasts for 5G-based FWA investments and operator services. The report comes with a combined Excel datasheet suite covering quantitative data from all numeric forecasts presented in the report. The report covers the following topics: - 5G architecture, applications and requirements - Market drivers and barriers to the endorsement of 5G - Key enabling technologies and concepts - Business case scenarios for 5G-based FWA - Search of spectrum allocation and availability for 5G-based FWA - Case studies of 13 FWA deployments based on 5G and other wireless technologies - Company strategies and profiles of 80 FWA vendors - Strategic recommendations for service providers and vendors - Market analysis and forecasts till 2030 Forecast Segmentation Market forecasts are supplied for each of the following submarkets and their subcategories: 5G Infrastructure Investments - 5G New Radio Infrastructure - Subscriptions -
Fronthaul & Backhaul Networking 5G-Based FWA User Equipment Investments - Next-Generation Core Network - Unit Shipments - Unit Shipment Revenue 5G-Based FWA Operator Services - Service Revenue Application Scenario Segmentation - Broadband Internet - Pay TV - Eastern Europe - Latin & Central America - IoT & Other Applications User Base Segmentation - Residential - North America - Western Europe - Business Regional Segmentation - Asia Pacific - Middle East & Africa.
This report provides answers to the following questions:
- How big is the market opportunity for 5G-based FWA?
- What are the application key scenarios for 5G-based FWA?
- What challenges, trends, and barriers will influence the development and adoption of 5G-based FWA?
- How have advanced antenna and chip technologies made it possible to handle millimeter wave spectrum for 5G-based FWA?
- Which frequency bands that are most likely to be used by 5G-based FWA deployments?
- Can 5G-based FWA enable mobile operators to tap to the pay-TV market?
- Who are the key market players and what is their Plan of actions?
- How can mobile operators advantage early deployments of 5G-based FWA to get ready their networks for planned 5G mobile service rollouts?
- What will be the number of 5G-based FWA contribution in 2019 and at what rate will it grow?
- Which countries and regions will be the first to adopt 5G-based FWA?
- What is the cost saving promising of 5G-based FWA for last-mile connectivity?
- What plans should 5G-based FWA service providers and vendors adapt to remain competitive?
Key Findings The report has the following key findings:
- 5G-based FWA subscriptions are expected to account for $1 Billion in service revenue by the end of 2019 alone. The market is further expected to grow at a CAGR of approximately 84% between 2019 and 2025, eventually accounting for more than $40 Billion.
- SNS Research promising that 5G-based FWA can reduce the initial cost of establishing last-mile connectivity by as much as 40% in comparison to FTTP (Fiber-to-the-Premises). In addition, 5G can necessarily accelerate rollout times by throwing out the need to lay cables as required for FTTP rollouts.
- The 28 GHz frequency band is widely favorite for early 5G-based FWA deployments, as many vendors have already Ready with developed 28 GHz-capable equipment driven by demands for early field trials in multiple markets including South Korea and the United States.
However, in order to compete effectively against existing mobile infrastructure giants, they will need to closely align their multi-gigabit capacity FWA solutions with 3GPP specifications.
- While many industry studies believes that 5G-based FWA is only suitable for densely populated urban areas, a number of rural carriers
including C Spire and U.S. Cellular
are beginning to view 5G as a means to deliver last-mile broadband connectivity to un-served rural communities.
Table of Content:
Introduction - Executive Summary
An Overview of 5G
Advanced Antenna Technologies
Moving Towards a Flatter Network Architecture
Spectrum for 5G-Based FWA
Now Corporation - Cellular - Verizon Communications
Prairie Hills Wireless
Transport Networking & Other Investments
Segmentation by Region
5G Infrastructure, 5G-Based FWA User Equipment
CBNL (Cambridge Broadband Networks Ltd.)
ELVA-1, IDT (Integrated Device Technology)
MTI (Microelectronics Technology, Inc.)
Radio Gigabit, RADWIN, Redline Communications, REMEC Broadband Wireless Networks
Conclusion & Strategic Recommendations
Please contact for any special requirement or changes you want and we will offer you the report as your requirement. Get more details at: http://bit.ly/bl_5G
Request for sample report of Global 5G For FWA (Fixed Wireless Access) Market Report at:
Company Name: Frank n Raf Market Research
US: +1 347-321-6773
Global Online Recruitment Market Size, Status And Forecast 2025
Global Online Fashion Retail Market Size, Status And Forecast 2025
Global Connected Aircraft Market Size, Status And Forecast 2025
Global Reconciliation Software Market Size, Status And Forecast 2022